Search This Blog
A quiet collection of beauty, creativity, and visual poetry. For people who feel more than they can explain. "May everyone who arrives here leave a little lighter than they came." For many years, as a Divine Feminine, in these modern days of technology, I have wanted to express myself, but my emotions couldn't be expressed into words or designs. Now, I have opened this Studio to represent my emotions, feelings and thoughts into expressive designs.
"I create spaces that feel like exhaling."
"I express myself through atmosphere before I express myself through words." 🌿
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
כרטיס ביקור לסטודיו של לימור - סטודיו דיגיטלי/ Business Card
הסטודיו של לימור 🌿 סטודיו דיגיטלי. / Business Card
להזמנות של עבודות: ckatzlimor@gmail.com
דוגמה: כרטיס ביקור ופוסט לפייסבוק ולינקדאין.
בלוג עבודות: bylimorstudio.blogspot.com
By Limor 🌿Digital Studio Business Card.
For orders of Works: ckatzlimor@gmail.com
#digitalstudio #businesscard
My energetic Blog: bylimorstudio.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment